TADA! Today's dinner is okonomiyaki, made by my housemate, YJ, I only helped with preparing the ingredients. XD Thanks dear for the delicious dinner! =3
And this was last last last day's dinner... what an awfully unhealthy combination. >.> Instant noodles + beef steak FTW!
These cuties were the birthday gift to my housemate, YJ's friend, but since she was given the task to buy them a day in advance, thus they were kept at our place for a day before the birthday party. ^^;; We of course took the chance to have a little fun with them. XD
Oh yea, and that fat person in pink is me, but don't you put your attention there.. keep your eyes on the hamsters. >.>
Tagged by paradoxicpirate !
01. What's the last TV show you saw?
...Afro-Ken OVA. If you consider that as a TV show. I hadn't watched TV for ages.
02. What are you wearing at the moment?
white t-shirt and mini black skirt.
03. Have you lost any friends recently? Why?
No.. not really, I just thought that we weren't that close anymore.
04. What is your favorite scent?
The smell of oceans, meadows and the rain.
05. What's your occupation? What do you do there?
Currently a graphic design student who's doing her last semester. I'll get a real occupation soon.
06. What do you drink the most?
07. What is your favorite restaurant?
08. What will you be doing after finishing this?
Continue with my work.
09. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An ecologist, astronaut, artist and designer.
1o. Your least favorite movie genre?
10(2). Favorite movie genre?
A combination of animation/fantasy/action/history.
11. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Someone who seems to be very learned, she seems to know many many languages and I'm very envious of that. ^___^
12. What's the least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm rather insecure and I lack motivation.
13. What are your ideal qualities in a novel?
I'll read anything as long as it's not overly cheesy, given that the main plot interest me, which could also be anything. But stuffs that are out of the ordinary attract me most.
14. What time do you usually go to bed?
Either before 8pm or after 2am.
15. What's the meaning behind your LJ username/name/nicknames you go by?
Derived from Tomoko, which is a nicknamed I used for a very long time ago, it was thought up by Serena. Mokomoko also means fluffy in Japanese.
And I tag (though I'm not sure how many of you will do this):